£480 + VAT
- The statement of profit or loss
- The statement of changesin equity
- The statement offinancial position
- Intangible assets
- Revaluing assets
- The statement ofcomprehensive income
- Corporate governance
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of financial accounting issues.
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of financial accounting.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to prepare a statement of profit or loss and a statement of comprehensive income for a limited company.
- How to prepare a statement of financial position for a limited company.
- The purpose of a statement of changes in equity.
- The importance of reliable corporate governance.