The Cash Budget
- Why should managers understand accounting?
- Accounting concepts
- Timings of receipts and payments
- Calculation of the gross profit and gross profit margin
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of financial accounting issues.
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of financial accounting.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The purpose of accounting.
- Why non-accountants need tounderstand accounting.
- The basic terminology of business transactions.
- How to prepare a cash budget.
- The gross profit margin of a product and business.
£525 + VAT