£535 + VAT
The Statement of Cash Flows
- Sources of cash flow
- Non-current assets and the statement of cash flows
- Movements in working capital
- Tax, interest, and dividends
- What to look for in a statement of cash flows
- Managing cash
- Those who wish to understand the implications of decisions made across a range of financial accounting issues.
- Those who wish to develop the ability to analyse, interpret, and question the accounting information they may encounter in a business context.
- Those who wish to acquire a sound appreciation of accounting and finance in order to communicate and succeed in the business world.
- Non-accounting staff who desire a practical introduction to the fundamentals of financial accounting.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The crucial importance of cash to a business.
- The difference between profit and cash.
- How to prepare a simple statement of cash flows.