£480 + VAT
Financial Analysis: Part 1
- Financial statement analysis for investment purposes
- Other users and their needs
- Horizontal analysis andtrend analysis
- Vertical analysis
- Ratio analysis
- Weaknesses and limitations
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The main aspects of performance which can be evaluated through financial statements.
- How apply horizontal, trend, vertical and ratio analysis to the financial statement contained within an organisation’s annual report.
- How to evaluate a company from the viewpoint of current and potential investors as well as other stakeholders.