£480 + VAT
Financial Analysis: Part 2
- The drive for information
- Stakeholder management
- Corporate socialresponsibility reporting
- Earnings announcements, conference calls and investor presentations
- Media relations: press releases and newspaper coverage
- Social media andinternet bulletins
- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How to evaluate a company from the viewpoint of current and potential investors as well as other stakeholders.
- That financial information is communicated through varying means and in different forms.
- That corporate communication may be factually accurate but it might be presented, written or distributed in a way that sends out information signals.