Globalisation and CSR
- The meaning of ‘globalisation’
- Influence of globalisation on business
- CSR as a response to globalisation
- Unmet challenges
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR).
- Managers of tomorrow who wish to develop modern business practices and find ways to act in a truly responsible way.
- Those who see business as being increasingly central to addressing global concerns and society’s expectations of going beyond wealth creation, against a backdrop of financial crises, climate change, political shifts, and population growth.
- Those who want their business to maximise profits whilst also being publicly accountable for its social and environmental record.
- Those who are concerned about the role of business in modern society.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How globalisation influences governance and the implications of this for CSR.
- CSR as business response to the challenges of globalisation, identifying what it addresses and examining why some feel it is inadequate.
- Stakeholder partnerships as a response to the aspects of globalisation.
£525 + VAT