Green Strategy and Sustainability
- Green strategy and sustainability: the main topics
- Green strategy: environmental analysis
- Green strategy: analysing resources
- Green strategy: stakeholders and organisational purpose
- Green strategy: knowledge, technology and innovation
- Green strategy: strategic options and choice
- Implementing green strategies
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives involved in the development of strategic management.
- Those who wish to understand the basic concepts for identifying the future of their organisations with the new challenges and opportunities that may lead to substantial change.
- Those who wish to consider not only the rational approach to strategic decision making, but also the creative aspects of such decisions.
- Those who wish to grasp the major intended and emergent initiatives that can be taken, involving the utilisation of resources, to enhance the performance of their firms in their external environments.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the main elements of green strategy and sustainability and explain their importance.
- Define and explain the additional elements involved in analysing the green strategy environment.
- Explain the strategy implications of resource-based green strategy.
- Identify how the purpose of an organisation changes as it adopts green strategy principles.
- Explain the main implications of green strategy for knowledge, technology and innovation.
- Outline the impact on strategy options, strategy choice and implementation from the perspective of green strategy and sustainability.