Empowering and Engaging Others
- The meaning of empowerment
- Dimensions of empowerment
- How to develop empowerment
- Inhibitors to empowerment
- Fostering engagement
Building Effective Teams and Teamwork
- The advantages of teams
- Team development
- Leading teams
- Team membership
Leading Positive Change
- Ubiquitous and escalating change
- The need for frameworks
- A framework for leading positive change
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Those who wish to develop their group skills.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Empower others.
- Empower yourself.
- Engage others effectively.
- Diagnose and facilitate team development.
- Build high-performance teams.
- Facilitate team leadership.
- Foster effective team membership.
- Learn how to create positive deviance in organisations.Acquire the ability to mobilise the capabilities of others in achieving positive change.
- Develop the capability to lead positive change.
£1635 + VAT