£475 + VAT
High-Commitment HRM Policy and Practice
- An outline of high-commitment HR policies and practices
- Bundles of human resource practices
- Is high-commitment HRM universally applicable?
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The meaning of ‘best practice’ / high-commitment HRM, and review its application in practice.
- The ways in which bundles of HR practices can be combined and the problems that might arise if this leads to inconsistencies in application.
- The major theoretical, methodological and empirical concerns about claims that ‘best practice’ HRM can be applied universally in all organisations irrespective of sector, country or type of organisation.