Human Resource Management Training for Working Professionals in London, UK
LBTC Human Resource Management training includes:
Resourcing and Talent Management
- Human resource planning, turnover and retention
- Talent management
- Defining jobs and creating person specifications
- Recruitment methods
- Differing paradigms of selection
- Performance management systems
- Induction and employee socialisation
- Performance review
- Reinforcing performance standards
Learning and Knowledge Development
- The process of learning
- The training cycle
- A review of some contemporary L&D interventions
- Managing knowledge
Employee Involvement and Participation: Creating Engagement and Voice in the Workplace
- The meaning of employee involvement and participation
- From direct EIP to employee engagement
- Representative participation
- The links between informal and formal EIP
- Embedding EIP at work
- Reward management in context
- Types of payment scheme
- Job evaluation
- Equal value considerations
- Non-pay benefits as part of the package
This human resource management training program is suitable for:
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this human resource management training course, you will be able to understand:
- All components of HRM and a range of contemporary issues.
- Resourcing and talent management – HR planning, recruitment and selection.
- Performance management.
- Learning & development, and recent views on knowledge management.
- Employee involvement and participation (EIP) and the push for employee engagement.
- Multiple ways in which employees can be rewarded at work.
We adopt a practical approach to our HR training thereby creating an environment that fosters learner satisfaction and encourages employee development. LBTC utilizes cotemporary approaches and training techniques to encourage organizational cohesion. Email us on contact@LBTC.co.uk to explore how you can further benefit from our human resource management training.
£2695 + VAT