£530 + VAT
HRM, Strategy and Corporate Social Responsibility
- The meaning of human resource management
- Business and corporate strategies
- Stakeholders and corporate responsibility
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The competing meanings of HRM and their implications for managing people.
- How strategy is conceptualised and its role in shaping patterns of HRM.
- The nature and importance of ethics and professionalism, and their contribution to the business and moral case for HRM.