£470 + VAT
Human Resource Planning
- Stages in traditional human resource planning
- Forecasting future demand for human resources
- Forecasting internal supply
- Forecasting external supply
- HR managers and executives
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organisations.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to mobilise an effective workforce by assembling together teams of people with the necessary skills, attitudes and experience to meet their objectives.
- Those with the HR role of enabling their organisation to meet its future demand for skills.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Estimate the future demand for labour.
- Forecast the extent to which human resource needs can be met internally.
- Assess how far and by what means the demand for human resources can be met by external labour markets.
- Give advice on strategies to reconcile labour supply and demand.
- Evaluate HR planning activity.
- Assess the extent to which forms of HR planning can benefit organisational effectiveness.