£525 + VAT
- Jobs with repetitive activities
- Administrative and technical work, and delivery of services
- Professional and managerial jobs
- The organisation chart
- Job evaluation
- HR officers and managers who are newly appointed to the role and who lack previous generalist experience.
- HR assistants, administrators and PAs who support more senior HR staff.
- Staff who work in HR-related areas.
- Line managers or supervisors who have responsibility for HR activities.
- Owners or managers of small businesses who have overall responsibility for the ‘people element’ within them.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Be aware of the relevance, to HR responsibilities, of job analysis and design.
- Be alert to opportunities to design jobs that have both meaning and efficiency.
- Have an outline to approaches to job analysis that you can develop for your own use.
- Recognise that there can be a number of obstacles in implementing job design.
- Know the main techniques for job evaluation and be able to discuss the practicalities.