Identifying Learning and Development Needs
- What are learning needs?
- Identifying learning needs
- Collecting and analysing learning needs information
- Determining priorities
- Presenting a recommendation for learning
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what learning needs are and why they arise.
- Explain the importance, and benefits, of identifying learning needs.
- Describe the information required for identifying learning needs.
- Discuss methods for collecting and analysing information.
- Explain factors affecting the prioritisation of learning needs.
- Specify learning needs and related factors affecting the choice of solution.
£525 + VAT