Realising the Benefits of CRM
- Planning to succeed
- Implementing CRM
- The future
- Sales and marketing directors, managers, executives, practitioners and staff.
- Senior and mid-level managers who are involved in customer relationship management (CRM) programmes and system implementations, whether in a marketing department, the sales force or the service centre.
- Contemporary CRM professionals who sell products or services, to consumers or businesses.
- Senior managers who realise that profitable customers are their company’s greatest asset and seek guidance to retain them.
- Those who wish to understand the CRM landscape that covers the vastness between operational and strategic CRM, with an overview of customer-related data and data mining.
- Managers looking to take customer-centred strategies to the next level.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The business case for CRM benefits.
- How to manage the benefits of CRM.
- How to plan the implementation and organisational alignment for CRM success.
- Project management skills needed to implement CRM programmes.
£525 + VAT