Improving Employee Retention
- Reducing turnover
- Employee retention and reward
- Employee retention and developmental opportunities
- Employee retention and effective line management
- HR managers and executives
- Those involved in the recruitment and selection function of their organisations.
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior officers and assistantsemployed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to mobilise an effective workforce by assembling together teams of people with the necessary skills, attitudes and experience to meet their objectives.
- Those with the HR role of enabling their organisation to meet its future demand for skills.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to undertake core resourcing and talent management activities to a high standard.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Distinguish between different types of resignation and explain their significance.
- Advise managers about the major causes of staff turnover in their organisations and departments.
- Conduct effective exit interviews and staff attitude surveys.
- Develop and secure commitment for plans aimed at reducing turnover levels.
- Recommend effective methods of improving employee retention.
£535 + VAT