In Search of Leadership
- Myths and conundrums
- But we are different..
- Leading in the absence of ‘profit’
- Performance and conformance – carrots and sticks
- Those who work in the public services and wish to achieve credible and dynamic leadership.
- Managerial leaders who wish to be successful in the public services.
- Those taking on the responsibility of leadership in the public services.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The issues around leadership.
- Successful public service leaders are not just the same as leaders in other sectors.
- The reform agenda is more than reorganisation, because it involves adaptation and/or renewal.