Information Systems Development
- What is systems development?
- The five phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Accomplishing system definition
- The users’ role in the requirement phase
- Designing the five components
- Implementing an IS
- The tasks for system maintenance
- Problems with the SDLC
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Differentiate the key elements of information systems development.
- Understand the role system developments plays in MIS.
- Appreciate the issue around IS implementation and maintenance.
£535 + VAT