£535 + VAT
Information Security Management
- The goal of IS security
- How big is the computer security problem?
- Responding to security threats
- Technical safeguards
- Data safeguards
- Human safeguards
- Responding to security incidents
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The threats to computer security.
- Techniques that should be employed to protect computing devices and data.
- Technical, data, and human safeguards.
- How organisations should respond to security threats and incidents.