£490 + VAT
Information Systems Strategy: Architecture and Infrastructure
- From vision to implementation
- Architectural principles
- Enterprise architecture
- Virtualisation and cloud computing
- Social business lens: building social-mobile applications
- Managers who wish to participate in information systems (IS) decisions.
- Current and future managers who wish to be introduced to the broader implications of the impact of IS.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- An overview of IT architecture and infrastructure issues and designs.
- How to translate a business into IT architecture and then from the architecture into infrastructure.
- Hardware, software, network, and data considerations.
- Common architectures including centralised, decentralised, and web-based Services Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Architectural principles and enterprise architecture.
- Two current architectural considerations – virtualisation and cloud computing.
- Managerial considerations that apply to any architecture.