Information Technology Management course in London, UK
Hardware and Software
- Computer hardware
- Operating systems software
- Applications software
- Open source software as a viable alternative
- The purpose of a database
- What is a database management system (DBMS)?
- Database applications to make databases more useful
- What is a NoSQL DBMS?
- Why is the cloud the future for most organisations?
- Using the cloud
- Using cloud services securely
This Information Technology Management course is suitable for:
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this information technology management course, you will be able to understand:
- Hardware and software.
- How to use application software sources.
- How to query and extract data to solve problems.
- The cloud as a fundamental shift in the way that organisations acquire computing infrastructure.
- The cloud’s enablement of organisations to share in the benefits of near-zero costs of data processing, storage, and communication, and the dramatic effect it can have on profitability.
LBTC’s MIS training institute.
£1575 + VAT