International Market Development
- International market development: a growth strategy
- International competitive strategy
- International market selection
- International marketing environment
- Market entry selection criteria
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- International market development as a marketgrowth strategy.
- Different forms of international marketing strategy.
- Key drivers for international market development.
- Criteria used to identify and select international markets.
- How environmental factors influence the choice of international marketing strategy decisions.
- Various international market entry methods.
£545 + VAT