Information Systems Management
- Functions and organisation of the IS department
- How do organisations plan the use of IS?
- Advantages and disadvantages of outsourcing
- User rights and responsibilities
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The primary responsibilities of the IS department.
- The reasons for outsourcing IS services, the most common and popular outsource alternatives, and the outsourcing risks.
- The rights and responsibilities regarding services provided by the IS department.
£535 + VAT