The Auditing Profession
- The demand for auditing and other assurance services
- The CPA profession
- Audit reports
- Professional ethics
- Legal liability
- Internal auditors and government auditors.
- Employees of certified public accounting (CPA) firms.
- Those interested in up-to-date coverage of globally recognised auditing concepts with practical examples of the implementation of those concepts in real-world settings.
- Those interested in the most important internationally recognised concepts of auditing to aid their audit decision making and evidence accumulation in today’s complex, global auditing environment.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Assurance services, including auditing and the role of CPA firms and other organisations in performing audits of financial statements and other information.
- Audit reports, which are the final product of audits.
- The regulation and oversight of CPA firms through ethical standards and the legal responsibilities of auditors.