£480 + VAT
Business Intelligence Systems
- How do organisations use business intelligence (BI) systems?
- The three primary activities in the BI process
- Using data warehouses and data marts to acquire data
- Three techniques for processing BI data
- The alternatives for publishing BI
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The three phases of business intelligence (BI) analysis.
- Common techniques for acquiring, processing, and publishing BI.
- The use of BigData.