£525 + VAT
Business Processes, Information Systems, and Information
- The need to understand business processes
- Business process modelling
- Using IS to improve process quality
- What is information?
- Data characteristics required for quality information
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- How business processes can enable goal accomplishment.
- How to document business processes.
- How to use process models to investigate opportunities.
- Two dimensions of process quality and how IS can improve both.