£525 + VAT
Introduction to Capital Markets
- Financial assets and financial markets
- Overview of risks and risk management
- Financial regulators
- Individual and institutional investors and borrowers.
- Those who wish to understand financial product innovation with an emphasis on risk management and regulatory reform.
- Those who wish to understand the wide range of instruments for financing, investing, and controlling risk in today’s financial markets.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- An introduction to financial markets, the attributes of financial assets, and the link between financial markets and the real economy.
- An overview of risk that covers the difference between risk and uncertainty, the key elements of financial risk management, the identification and quantification of financial risks, the various types of investment risk faced by investors, and the various types of funding risk faced by entities seeking to raise capital.