£490 + VAT
Central Banks in the World Today
- The basics: how central banks originated and their role today
- Stability: the primary objective of all central banks
- Meeting the challenge: creating a successful central bank
- Fitting everything together: central banks and fiscal policy
- Central bank staff
- Those who wish to survey what central banks do and how they do it.
- Those who wish to understand the role and objectives of central banks.
- Those who wish to be equipped with the knowledge that will be required to cope with the inevitable changes that will occur in central bank structure.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Functions and objectives of central banks.
- Features of an effective central bank.
- Fiscal challenges for central banks.