- The ambition
- The achievement
- The challenges
- Public service heads, managers, and those who work in some capacity with the public sector.
- Those employed within the public sector charged with the responsibility of bringing about change so that their organisation is more efficient and offers more value for money.
- Public service executives that understand the need for reform and, as a team, think through the recalibration of the state and its services that this implies.
- Those who wish to address the ethos, goals and disciplines of public service and will help to create the means of refashioning and strengthening them.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand that:
- Designers and sellers of ICT systems often over-claim their usefulness and value.
- Governments spend very large sums of money on ICT systems, some of which fail to live up to expectations.
£530 + VAT