Organisations and Information Systems
- How do IS vary by scope?
- Solving departmental silos through enterprise systems
- Customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and enterprise application integration (EAI)
- Inter-enterprise IS
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The levels of information systems and the problems that each level can have.
- The potential problems of information silos and how to resolve them at both the workgroup and enterprise levels.
- Customer relationship management (CRM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), and enterprise application integration (EAI) systems.
- How to use the cloud to support an inter-enterprise system.