- Financial reporting
- The difference between profit and cash flow
- Qualitative characteristics
- Financial accounting
- Limited companies’ financial statements
- Accruals principle
- Pulling everything together
- Accounting and financial specialists.
- Those who wish to understand how to interpret the financial statements of business entities.
- Those who wish to learn the mechanics of preparing financial statements under IFRS.
- Individuals charged with the responsibility of providing financial information about a reporting entity that is useful to users in making decisions.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand the main issues covered in introductory financial accounting, which are concerned with the preparation of the main financial statements.
£545 + VAT