Hardware and Software
- Computer hardware
- Operating systems software
- Applications software
- Open source software as a viable alternative
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Hardware and software.
- Sources of application software.
- Open source as a movement that has created numerous quality software products and as a viable alternative.
£525 + VAT