£470 + VAT
Configuring the Marketing Communications Mix
- Selecting the right tools
- Marketing communications messages
- The media
- Other promotional methodsand approaches
- Integrated marketing communications
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The role and configuration of the marketing communications mix.
- Characteristics of each of the primary tools, messages, and media.
- Criteria that should be used to select the right communications mix.
- The changing marketing communications landscape.
- Principles and issues associated with integrated marketing communications.