£470 + VAT
Public Relations: Principles and Practice
- Public relations andrelationship management
- Objectives of public relations
- Public relations:methods and techniques
- Media relations
- Forms of public relations
- Chief Communications Officers
- Marketing and communications directors, managers, executives and staff.
- Those who wish to understand how brands create communications and engage audiences in brand conversations.
- Those employed by governmental, charitable, other not-for-profit and third-sector organisations who need to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Those who wish to develop insights into the reasoning behind the marketing communications activities used by organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The nature and characteristics of public relations.
- The main audiences to which public relations activitiesare directed.
- The role of public relations in the communications mix.
- Ways in which public relations works.
- Some of the main methods and approaches used bypublic relations.
- The nature and context of crisis management.