£540 + VAT
Resourcing and Talent Management
- Human resource planning, turnover and retention
- Talent management
- Defining jobs and creating person specifications
- Recruitment methods
- Differing paradigms of selection
- HR managers and executives
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners and advisors
- HR professionals and practitioners
- Senior HR officers and assistants who wish to understand and contribute to the development and implementation of HRM within their organisations.
- Small-business owners and managers responsible for the people function within their organisations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Links between human resource planning, talent management, recruitment and selection and other aspects of HRM.
- The nature of the recruitment process and its principal components.
- The major advantages and disadvantages of the most important selection methods, and their contribution to organisational effectiveness.