- What is strategic leadership?
- What makes a successful leader?
- How leadership roles change over time
- How leaders cope with power
- Successful strategic leadership
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments, and senior managers & executives involved in the development of strategic management.
- Those who wish to understand the basic concepts for identifying the future of their organisations with the new challenges and opportunities that may lead to substantial change.
- Those who wish to consider not only the rational approach to strategic decision making, but also the creative aspects of such decisions.
- Those who wish to grasp the major intended and emergent initiatives that can be taken, involving the utilisation of resources, to enhance the performance of their firms in their external environments.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Outline the main elements of strategic leadership.
- Explain what makes a good leader.
- Show how leadership roles change over time.
- Outline how leaders influence and cope with power in organisations.
- Explain the five main areas of successful strategic leadership.
£565 + VAT