£535 + VAT
Supply Chain Management
- How supply chains compete
- Managing relationships in supply chains
- Managing the supply side
- Managing the demand side
- The dynamics of supply chains
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to plan and control the delivery of the operations process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand how operations relate to each other in the context of a wider network of suppliers and customers, and how these relationships can be managed.