- Why is the cloud the future for most organisations?
- Using the cloud
- Cloud service models
- Using cloud services securely
- Those who wish to assess, evaluate, and apply emerging information systems (IS) technology to business.
- Those who wish to take an active role in systems development to create an IS that meets their needs.
- Those who need to learn how to employ IS to accomplish their job tasks.
- Those who want to use IS to achieve their business strategies.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The cloud as a fundamental shift in the way that organisations acquire computing infrastructure.
- How your organisation can benefit from the cloud.
- The important security issues when using the cloud.
- The cloud’s enablement of organisations to share in the benefits of near-zero costs of data processing, storage, and communication, and the dramatic effect it can have on profitability.