£535 + VAT
- Why should there beany inventory?
- Order quantity –the volume decision
- When to place an order – the timing decision
- Controlling inventory
- Operations directors and managers
- Heads of departments
- Operations executives, officers and staff
- Those who wish to learn how to plan and control the delivery of the operations process.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand how transformed resources accumulate as inventories as they flow through processes, operations or supply networks.