Issues in Bank Management
- Banks’ balance sheet and income structure
- Bank financial management
- Banking risks
- Bank risk management
- Financial regulators
- Banking staff
- Those who wish to gain a comprehensive insight into the business of banking, the impact of the financial crisis upon the banking sector globally and the far-reaching regulatory reforms.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The main components of banks’ balance sheet and income statements, off-balance sheet activity and how to analyse bank performance and other issues using traditional ratio analysis.
- How banks manage their on- and off-balance sheet positions and the main risks faced in banking operations.
- The main risk-management approaches undertaken in banking.
£525 + VAT