£545 + VAT
Governance of the Information Systems Organisation
- IT governance
- IT governance and security
- Social business lens: the consumerisation of technology
- Decision-making mechanisms
- Governance frameworks for control decisions
- Managers who wish to participate in information systems (IS) decisions.
- Current and future managers who wish to be introduced to the broader implications of the impact of IS.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Governance structures and the way decisions are made in an organisation.
- Three models of governance based on organisation structure, decision rights, and control (i.e., COSO, COBIT, ITIL).