This course embarks into the essential fundamental aspects of leadership on your career pathway. Set over the course using a combination of discussion debates, case studies, research and immersion sessions, you will explore experientially how to emerge more fully as a leader and to harness the workforce to transform.
By attending this intensive course, you will master leadership with a broad range of skills and knowledge that will excel your potential. By contextualizing the humanistic skills with your leadership skills you will discover the path of least resistance to achieve goals. In doing so you will leverage more time to grow the organization due to gains in the effectiveness and efficiency acquired.
The dedicated ability to foresee opportunities and create the future is naturally the terrain of strategic leadership. To shift paradigms that open incredible opportunities in innovation, success and empowering the workforce to grow and deliver. This course enriches your leadership map preparing you to transform your organization and its blueprint.
Change is ubiquitous and is often fraught with challenges however it is a necessary enabler in business. Get on the right side of change so chance is replaced with clear plans. By understanding how to mobilize perspectives and people through the change process, it will make the process more seamless.
Strategic change management requires focussing on time, tribulation and tenacity. Many change management programs suffer as they do not adequately investigate risk nor prepare for the impact of consequences. However, by attending this course you will orchestrate the bigger picture of change courageously transforming beyond the current state.
The course will also include site visits to organizations relevant to the course so delegates can develop an understanding of how their contemporaries function in the real-world.
The course will wrap with a summary of the key learning points, followed by an action planning exercise with a view to apply the acquired knowledge and skills immediately upon your return to work. Post-course support is also available in relation to the implementation of your action plan, up to six (6) months following course completion.
- Leadership – The Pursuit of Excellence
- Key Leadership Qualities
- Decision-Making Skills
- Empowering the Workforce
- Influencing with Integrity
- Negotiating Skills for Leaders
- Leveraging your Strengths for Leadership Impact
- Leadership Strategy
- Leading and Enabling Change
- Managing the Change Process
- Understanding and Diagnosing the Need for Change
- Building Resilience and Agility against Resistance
- Organizational Culture and Behaviour
- Change Management Strategies
- Site Visits
- Action Planning
This course is suitable for:
- Heads of Organizations, Chief Officers, Chairpersons, Board Members, Directors and Entrepreneurs.
- Heads of Departments.
- Senior Managers and High Performance Executives.
- Change Managers and Executives.
- Senior HR, Business Analysts and Compliance Roles.
Upon completion of this training course, you will be able to:
- Comprehensively understand leadership principles and apply them.
- Explore the leadership styles and the psychological basis that underpins great leadership.
- Apply high level decision-making approaches to deliver robust leadership strategies.
- Master key aspects of leadership using a mixture of pragmatic and logical considerations.
- Hone both your interpersonal and intrapersonal skills to increase influence and persuasion.
- Debate and negotiate in a manner to get acceptance from stakeholders to proceed with the organization’s mission.
- Activate the operational capacities of all strategic business units using influence, authority and power.
- Overhaul corporate strategy and business plans.
- Navigate internal and external forces by excelling leadership drivers.
- Contextualize change and its affects to change management strategies.
- Harness the power, effectiveness and utility of the change team and change agents.
- Explore and inoculate the organization from change issues, challenges and concerns.
- Develop agility and resilience to handle all forms of change that affect the organization.
- Instil constructive behaviours to realise positive change.
- Map out the necessary organizational change to shift and transform culture.
- Develop a practical perspective into contemporary work practices in your field.
- Implement an Action Plan at your workplace using the knowledge and skills acquired through the course.
£11575 + VAT