Leadership and Change
- History of change
- Different approaches to change
- Models of the change process
- Individual reaction to change
- Politics of change
- Leaders of organisations with the responsibility to steer their firms in times of change, whilst motivating and inspiring their teams.
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Team members who wish to know of the principles and practice of strategic leadership to support and complement the contribution of their leaders.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand how to generate a vision for change.
- Critically explore the process of change.
- Explore some of the reasons why change can be difficult to implement.
LBTC’s Leadership Courses
£545 + VAT