- Attributes of followers
- Leader-member exchange theory (LMX)
- Implications of LMX
- Attributes of followers and leaders
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Understand the evolution of the term ‘followership’.
- Be able to evaluate critically the idea and some of the associated themes, such as leader-member exchange theory.
- Be better placed to consider your own position when either leading or supporting in a group setting.
£535 + VAT