£490 + VAT
Leadership and Teams
- Team models theories
- Normative team models
- Descriptive team models
- Individual role models – Belbin’s approach
- Margerison-McCann team management wheel
- Time or phase-based models
- Team mental model
- Distributed leadership
- Leaders of organisations with the responsibility to steer their firms in times of change, whilst motivating and inspiring their teams.
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Team members who wish to know of the principles and practice of strategic leadership to support and complement the contribution of their leaders.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Be able to appraise critically the different theoretical models used to explain how teams operate.
- Have gained insight into your own approach to working in a team.
- Understand some of the advantages and dangers of working collaboratively in a team.