£490 + VAT
- What is leadership development?
- Why bother?
- Organisational factors
- Leadership and competencies
- How are leaders developed?
- Leaders of organisations with the responsibility to steer their firms in times of change, whilst motivating and inspiring their teams.
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Senior managers and executives.
- Team members who wish to know of the principles and practice of strategic leadership to support and complement the contribution of their leaders.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Understand some of the challenges surrounding the development of leaders.
- Begin to understand the context in which leadership development needs to be placed.
- Explore some of the alternative approaches used by organisations.