Leadership Training Courses in London,UK
- Defining authentic leadership
- Academic approach
- Practitioner approach
- Attributes of followers
- Leader-member exchange theory (LMX)
- Implications of LMX
- Attributes of followers and leaders
Psychodynamic Approaches to Leadership
- Freud, Jung, and personality
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Neuro-linguistic programming
- Criticism of psychodynamic approach
Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- The architecture of the brain
- The nature of intelligence
- What is EI?
- Goleman’s approach
- Other perspectives
- The ‘dark side’ of EI
- Criticisms of EI
- What are ethics?
- Basic ethical frameworks
- Deontological frameworks
- Leadership and moral development
- What is an ‘ethical leader’?
- Why do leaders not act ethically?
- Why do workers not blow the whistle more often?
This leadership courses is suitable for:
- Heads of organisations, chief officers, chairpersons, board members and directors.
- Heads of departments.
- Customized leadership training courses for managers and executives.
Upon completion of this leadership training courses, you will be able to understand:
- Authentic leadership should underpin any form of effective leadership.
- The delicate nature of the relationship between the leader and followers.
- Two different approaches to psychodynamics – Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and neuro-linguistic programming.
- The development of emotional intelligence (EI).
- Different ethical frameworks and how these can help leaders resolve problems without a precedent or simple solution.
£2675 + VAT