Enhancing Learner Engagement
- Factors affecting learning engagement
- Psychology and learning
- Neuroscience and learning
- Strategies for enhancing engagement
Supporting Collective and Social Learning
- What is collective and social learning?
- Facilitating collective and social learning within an online learning programme
- Using social media for collective and social learning
Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring
- The coaching process
- The mentoring process
- Coaching and mentoring practice – models
- Coaching and mentoring practice – communication techniques
- Recording coaching and mentoring activity
Assessing Learning and Development
- The assessor role
- Planning assessment
- Assessment methods
- Making an assessment decision
- Providing assessment feedback
Organising Learning and Development Events
- Types of L&D events
- Planning and co-ordinating an L&D event
- Promoting L&D events
- Customer care skills
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- Various aspects of the training cycle in more depth, taking your learning to a more specialist level.
To explore LBTC’s Advanced Learning and Development Practice course, click the link below:
£2675 + VAT