Learning and Development and the Organisation
- Understanding organisations
- Why are organisations established?
- Different types of organisation
- The learning and development function
Identifying Learning and Development Needs
- What are learning needs?
- Identifying learning needs
- Collecting and analysing learning needs information
- Determining priorities
- Presenting a recommendation for learning
Designing Learning and Development Activities
- Aims, objectives and learning outcomes
- Determining and sequencing learning content
- Selecting training and learning methods
- Selecting and developing learning resources
Delivering Learning and Development Activities
- Preparing for L&D activities
- Establishing the physical environment for learning
- Delivery methods and techniques
- Working with visual aids and resources
- Managing group dynamics and creating a positive learning environment
Using Technology to Facilitate Learning
- Technology and learning
- The timeline of technology in training
- Delivering live online learning sessions
- Creating digital learning content
This HR training and development course is suitable for:
- HR managers and executives.
- Those who work in learning and development (L&D), training or HRD (human resources development).
- Those preparing for an L&D role.
- L&D professionals, practitioners, advisers, facilitators and partners.
- Trainers, training officers and instructors.
- Learning and organisational development consultants.
- Learning curators and champions.
- Workplace assessors
- Curriculum designers
- Digital learning designers
- Senior officers and assistants employed within the HR function of their organisation who wish to contribute to L&D practice.
Upon completion of this learning and development training course, you will be able to understand:
- The position and contribution of L&D to an organisation.
- The essential technical skills and knowledge that underpin the L&D profession and which are crucial to success in most L&D roles.
£2625 + VAT