£545 + VAT
Learning and Development Strategy
- Elements of learning and development
- Strategy for creating a learning culture
- Organisational learning strategy
- Individual learning strategy
- HR directors
- Heads of HR functions
- HR business partners
- Senior HR executives, managers, advisors and officers who wish to contribute to the development and implementation of HR strategy.
- Chief officers, Chairpersons, Board members, Company directors, Heads of Departments, and all those at the highest levels of an organisation interested in developing an in-depth knowledge of strategic HRM.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The meaning, aims and philosophy of strategic learning and development.
- The elements of learning and development.
- How to develop a learning culture.
- The nature of organisational learning strategies.
- The nature of individual learning strategies.